Updated: september 2020
With this information Fiore Roberta S.N.C. di Fiore Roberta & C. with registered office in Via O. Marinali No. 6, cap. 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI ), company number 04194650265, PEC email@example.com e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as Owner of the processing of personal data (“Owner”) – wants to inform you about the processing of the personal data that you will provide through the navigation on this website https://www.fioreroberta.com/ (“Website”).
For any clarification, information, exercise of the rights listed in this policy, please contact:
address for sending registered mail: Via O. Marinali No. 6, cap. 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI)
D.Lgs 196/2003 as amended by the D.Lgs 101/2018 and the REG. EU 2016/679 sets out the rules to protect individuals regarding the processing of their personal data and this policy is prepared in accordance with the new legislative dictum.
The policy may be changed as a result of the introduction of new policies, so please visit this update section periodically.
The Privacy Statement you are reading is exclusively related to the Website and the Owner is not responding for the way in which the processing of personal data carried out by third-party websites linkable through the Cookie section, or through any windows-links on the Homepage.
According to the law, the processing of personal data is based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, accuracy, limitation of purpose and preservation, minimization, data integrity, protection of the user’s privacy and protection of his rights.
The Owner undertakes to comply with the above principles and, even for this purpose, informs you immediately that – except for those treatments to which the law provides for your explicit consent – by browsing this Website, uploading or providing personal data, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this information. Consent to the data processing – where released by the user – can be revoked at any time by contacting the above addresses.
If you are under 16, your consent is legitimate only if you are entitled or authorized by the person with parental responsibility to you, in accordance with the ex art. 8 EU 2016/679. For those affected on Italian territory, the consent is legitimate, under the same conditions as above, even for the person who is 14 years old.
In any case, we want to give you some information about the concept of processing personal data and the people who manage it.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND TREATMENT
- TREATMENT OWNER
- TREATMENT MANAGER
- TREATMENT MODE
- LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING AND SCOPE
- TREATMENT PURPOSE
- LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- DATA DIFFUSION
- DATA TRANSFER
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND TREATMENT
“Personal data” refers to all information that could directly or indirectly allow the identification of users.
For example, this information can be: the user’s name, address, username, email address and phone number, or even the IP address of the device you are using, your browsing preferences or information about your lifestyle or your hobbies and interests in addition to your online shopping preferences.
The personal data processed are those provided voluntarily by the user (e.g. common data such as identification data, your phone or email address) and those collected by tracking technologies (cookies). The Owner treats this data in accordance with applicable law, assuming that it relates to you, or to third parties who have issued you express authorization for treatment. Compared to the third-party data entered in the fillable fields on the website, you are self-employed owner of the treatment, assuming any obligation and related responsibility. In this sense, give the Owner the broadest lack of any objections arising from the third parties related to the processing of their data entered in this Website.
“Personal data processing” refers to any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
2. OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The “controller” is the person or legal entity, the public authority, the service that, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
Regarding this Website, the controller is the company specified above and for any clarification or exercise of the rights you can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. TREATMENT MANAGER
The “treatment manager“ is the person or legal entity, the public authority, the service that treats personal data on behalf of the controller.
Regarding your personal data provided during the navigation of this Website, the Holder has appointed Google Analytics as responsible for the treatment, according to and for the effects of Article 28 Reg. EU 2016/679.
More information is available at the following emai laddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. TREATMENT MODE
On this Website, data are collected by telematics and processed by operations carried out mainly with the help of electronic tools, ensuring the use of appropriate measures for the security of the data processed and ensuring its confidentiality. Data processing is done by minimising the use of sensitive personal data.
Your personal data will be processed by employees and/or employees of the Owner as manager or in charge of the processing, as part of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the Owner.
5. LOCATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND SCOPE
The processing of personal data relating to the services of the Website takes place at the Owner above indicate and are treated only by personnel authorized to the treatment.
Your personal data may be communicated to the Judicial Authority and Police Forces only in cases where this is required by law and used by the Owner for the purpose of possible defense of his rights in court, where strictly necessary.
The collected data will not be disseminated. However, for the actual execution of the requested service, some data will be shared with external parties, appointed in charge of the treatment of art 28 Reg. 2016/679, called to carry out specific assignments on behalf of the company (e.g. Web agency, professionals, etc.). The Owner is committed to protecting the security of personal data by taking all the necessary cyber and physical measures to protect the personal data provided. No security system guarantees this protection with absolute certainty, therefore, save cases of liability for fault, the Owner does not respond for the fact done by third parties who illegally access the systems without the necessary permissions.
6. TREATMENT PURPOSE
- Provide the Services through the Website, allow you to contact the Owner to get information about the treatments or related services, to request information about the products exposed on the Website, send you the newsletter if you have requested it as a Service by subscribing to it, and that contains only informational and non-commercial material, to allow you to log in and consult the pdf with the prices of the products as well as allow you to recover your password, and provide you with any other Service or information you require and both in the availability of the Owner (Purpose of “Service Supply”). The data processed are common data. The Owner invites the user not to enter sensitive data (regarding your physical or psychological health condition, political, religious orientation, etc.) if not strictly necessary for the purpose of requesting information;
- send you marketing, promotions and advertising communications via email address entered in the newsletter or in the fields of “Marketing “). The data processed are common data;
- send you marketing communications via email regarding products and services similar to those you purchased through the Site, or for the management of the technical and analytical cookies present on the Site (“Soft Spam”). The data processed are common data;
- statistically monitor the site turnout in aggregate (“Analysis”);
- comply with law obligations that require the collection and/or further processing of certain types of personal act (“Compliance Purposes”). The data processed is common personal data;
- prevent or detect any abuse in the use of the Website, or any fraudulent activity and allow the Owner to protect themselves in court (Purpose of “Abuseprevention and fraud”). The data processed is common personal data.
7. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing provided by you through navigation is:
- Providing the Service: the fulfilment of contractual or pre-contract obligations ex Art 6 co 1 read. b). Treatment for this purpose is necessary in order to provide you with the required service (e.g. request information about the Owner’s products, or consult your reserved area). It is not mandatory to provide the required personal data, however the failure to indicate the same does not allow you to provide the requested service. As for the email address entered in the contact form (non-commercial content), it is not mandatory to provide your details (email address), however the failure to specify the email address does not allow you to subscribe to the newsletter. You can always – and at any time – revoke your subscription by canceling from the newsletter via the appropriate link at the bottom of it or by writing to email@example.com
- Marketing: consent ex art. 6 co 1 lett. a). The activity is also carried out through the newsletter (if the service is active) with promotional content. It is not mandatory to give your consent for the purpose of Marketing, and you can always revoke it at any time without any consequence (except to no longer receive any marketing communication) by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soft Spam: the legitimate interest ex art. 6 co 1 lett. f) of the Owner in sending you products similar to those already purchased and therefore in line with your interests. You can oppose such treatment at any time by writing to email@example.com without any consequence (except to no longer receive any promotional communication);
- Analysis: the legitimate interest ex art. 6 co. 1 lett. f) of the Owner;
- Compliance: the fulfilment of a legal obligation ex Art 6 co 1 read. Treatment for this purpose is necessary for the Holder in order to comply with the legal obligations provided by the legislation, including taxes or other obligations.
- Abuse and Fraud Prevention: the legitimate interest ex art. 6 co 1 read. f). The treatment for this purpose is intended only to allow the Owner to prevent and/or detect any fraudulent activity committed through the Website and therefore protect himself in court.
8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data processed to fulfil legal obligations will be retained until the fulfillment itself, and in any case for the time required to demonstrate compliance; the data processed to fulfil contractual purposes up to the fulfillment of the contracts and, if a contract is concluded or there have been pre-contract negotiations, for ten years from the contract in order to allow any judicial or out-of-court protection and the demonstration of the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations taken. The data processed for marketing purposes until the consent is revoked by the person concerned, except for any further retention obligations provided by laws or regulations.
With regard to the commercial communications of soft spam via e-mail and for the management of technical and analytical cookies, the data will be stored until the possible opposition of the person concerned, to be practiced in the following methods, that is, for treatments based on consent, until the withdrawal of the same. The data processed for compliance purposes for the time indicated by the specific legislation.
The data processed for the purposes of Abuse Prevention and Fraud for the time strictly necessary to allow the Holder to defend himself in court.
9. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by you may be aware of the Owner and/or those responsible for the treatment who may have been appointed.
Any additional categories of recipients who may become aware of your personal data during or after the execution of the contract are:
- individuals processing data in the execution of specific legal obligations.
- consultants and external professionals who provide functional services, arising from or related to the objectives mentioned above (e.g. marketing activities), identified in writing and given specific written instructions regarding the processing of personal data.
- individuals with whom it is necessary to interact in order to execute the required services (e.g. hosting providers, lenders);
- persons authorized by the Owner and the treatment of persons necessary to carry out activities closely related to the provision of the Services, whether they have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees of the Owner);
- generally, to all those public and private entities for whom communication is necessary for the correct and complete fulfilment of the stated purposes;
- persons or entities that are required to disclose data for compliance purposesprevention of abuse and fraud, or by order of the authority.
10. DATA DIFFUSION
Unless your specific written request, or precise order of the A.G./regulatory obligation, the personal data conferred by you is not subject to disclosure.
11. DATA TRANSFER
In torder to provide certain services, the data may be transferred to or from organizations or third countries, where the hosting servers or suppliers are located.
In the event of this, the Owner ensure that the treatment of your personal data takes place by these authorities in accordance with the applicable legislation. More information is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USER RIGHTS ACCORDING TO THE RULE OF LAW. EU 2016/679
Capo III of reg. EU 2016/679 lists your rights.
The Owner intends to inform you about the existence of specific rights, including obtaining confirmation from the Owner, or not, of the existence of personal data (i.e. access), its provision in an intelligible form, as well as the correction, or deletion of it, or to limit all or part of its processing or object for legitimate reasons to it and/or revoke consent to treatment at any time (although the consequences referred to in the previous point 5), or to ask for the portability of its data with regard to the data subject of specific consent, or to request the portability of its data with regard to the data subject of specific consent, or to request the portability of its data with regard to the data subject of specific consent, or to request the portability of its data with regard to the data subject of specific consent. As “interested” you have also the right to request the anonymous processing, limitation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. You may also complain about the unauthorized processing of your data to the Personal Data Protection Authority in the manner published on that authority’s website (see http://www.garanteprivacy.it/). You have the right to know the origin of the data, the purpose and methods of processing, the logic applied to the treatment, the identifying details of the Owner and the subjects to which the data can be communicated.
Requests for the exercise of these rights can be directed to the Owner, to the contact details indicated, without formality or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority available at the Site: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1089924.
Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority, as a regulatory authority for the treatment of the Italian State. The template for filing a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor can be found at:
For the exercise of one or more of the above rights, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of small codes that the sites visited send to your terminal (usually to the browser: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), where they are stored to be then retransmitted to each occurrence or subsequent access to the same sites by the same user.
Why are they useful?
How can I select or disable cookies?
By changing your browser settings, cookies may be restricted or blocked. For the management of cookies, you should refer to the directions provided by your browser following the following paths (relative to the most common browsers):
If you use multiple browsers, the procedure for deleting cookies must be carried out for each of them. If you use different devices (such as smartphones or tablets), you will need to refer to your device’s settings when uninstalling cookies.
It should be noted that if you choose to block the reception of cookies this could compromise or prevent the website from functioning properly as some cookies are strictly necessary for navigation.
How many types of cookies are there?
Cookies are categorized in different types:
in relation to duration, the cookie can be “session” (automatically deleted when the browser is closed) or “persistent” (active until its expiration date or its deletion by the user);
in relation to the origin, the cookie can be “first part” (sent to the browser directly from the Site you are visiting) or “third party” (sent to the browser from other sites and not from the Site you are visiting);
in relation to purposes, the cookie can be “technical” or “profiled”. The “technical” cookie is that of navigation, essential, performance, process or security; the feature cookie, language preferences, session state cookie is also “technical”; finally, it is “technical” cookie that is statistical-analytical of the first part or third party with IP masking, without cross data. Your prior consent is not required to install “technical” cookies. Instead, it is “profiling” cookies that are statistical-analytical third-party cookies that use the entire IP address; It is also of “profiling” the cookie of advertising, advertising, tracking or conversions. Your prior consent is required to install “non-technical” cookies.
Which cookies does this Site use?
The Website uses “technical” cookies, without the use of which some operations would be very complex or impossible to perform. Technical cookies do not require your prior consent for the purpose of installing or reading information.
These are strictly necessary technical cookies that allow you to navigate the Website effectively and take advantage of its essential features, such as allowing the storage of previous actions. By blocking the use of these cookies your browsing experience and may be compromised and some essential services may not be provided.
The Website also uses technical cookies so there are features that can improve the browsing experience.
The technical cookies used on the website are:
Cookie type and owner
Technical name of cookies
Operation and purpose
This cookie is essential to ensure the functionality of the Site
Es. At the end of the session
On the pages of the website there are buttons and widgets of Social Networks to facilitate interaction with social platforms and the sharing of content directly from the pages of this Website.
In particular, the pages of this site have Instagram sharing buttons in order to improve the user’s browsing experience by sharing content on social networks.
The management of information collected by third parties is governed by the relevant information that must be referenced for each clarification. The controller is not responsible for operating on its third-party cookie/plugin site.
The technical “analytical” cookies used in this Website do not determine the processing of personal data (such as the user’s first and last name, or IP address) because the data is collected in aggregate only for statistical purposes and the site owner has adopted tools to reduce the identifying power of the analytical cookies used (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address).
Cookie type and owner
Technical name of cookies
Operation and purpose
This cookie performs analytical activities in aggregate statistical format
Es. At the end of the session
The Website also uses third-party cookies that you can accept by clicking “Accept” in the banner on the first opening of the site.
Third-party cookies used on the Website are not directly controlled by the Owner and therefore, for the deactivation of them or for more information, you will need to observe the following procedures at the following links:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Addthis: http://www-uat.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
Alternatively, you can also express your preferences by visiting: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.